The Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives welcomes feedback from our visitors and respects everyone’s fundamental right to freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression. Before posting on our Facebook wall or commenting on any of our blogs, please review our guidelines below.
We do not discriminate against any views but we reserve the right to edit or remove posts and comments that are:
- racist, sexist, homophobic, hateful, or otherwise discriminatory;
- slanderous, insulting, or life-threatening;
- serious, unproven, unsupported, or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations;
- abusive, aggressive, coarse, explicit, vulgar, violent, obscene, or pornographic;
- comments that encourage or suggest illegal activity; advertisements and other solicitations; or
- unintelligible or irrelevant messages, and messages that are far off-topic and/or the forum moderators feel will not add to the normal flow of discussion. We ask that you be respectful of this space, and to keep your comments relevant to the discussion and issues at hand.
If you have any questions about the comment policy or how we apply it, please contact us.
Please note that third-party links and comments posted on our Facebook page and blogs do not necessarily represent the views or policies of the CCPA, or our organization’s mandate.
Anyone violating this policy may be temporarily or permanently excluded from commenting or participating in CCPA’s online spaces.